Skip to main content

Auoscopy!



This project was by far my favorite. I chose this image because
 because of COVID-19, and how much my life has changed around me. Also how much the world has changed. The transition from being at school to going back home is overwhelming and the transition to online school is too. Having cabin fever and not being able to do anything sucks. I got to incorporate my true self through photoshop. Recently things have been rough, so I feel as though my stress is through the roof. I am always trying to stay happy but stress and overwhelm always seem to be around me. This is an example of how I have been feeling through this pandemic.
Hope you enjoy:)





JPEG 100%

JPEG 75%

JPEG 50%

JPEG 25%

JPEG 0%


GIF #1


GIF #2

GIF #3

GIF #4


Comments

  1. WONDERFUL WORK! the colors in the GIFS are outstanding! GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mood Board Logos Final

Intelligent Search Bright Search Joyful Search Compassionate Search  Bold Search

Somewhere final~

For this project, we had to put ourselves in any scene. I chose to sit next to Forest Gump because growing up that was my favorite movie of all time! Hope you enjoy:)